Separate Test Creation & Test Run - Team members can run a Load Test without any coding skills or specialized knowledge. Once a test has been created, simply enter the number of users and duration to run it. Note, Load Tests can be “parameterized” in the JS test scripts, to provide further test customization at runtime, such as to adjust the percentage of different types of virtual users.
- Share Tests and Test Results - Team members can share by passing the URL of a Test or Test Results.
- Live Run Observation - Any team member can observe and monitor a real-time test run by navigating to the Test Results page while the test is running.
- Track Historical Tests - Test Descriptions can be created on the Test Editing page. Test Run specific Notes can be created on the Test Run Configuration page and later viewed or edited in the Notes field at the very bottom of the Test Results page. (Click the arrow on the bottom, far right of the screen to hide/expose the Notes field.)
- Manage Users - Admin can invite new Members or Admin. See Adding and Removing Users.
- Test Export - Export test result data for further analysis and collaboration.
- Test History - “Run At” and “Status” columns on the Test Results List page, help team members stay informed about a test’s status and history.
- Participate in More than One Organization - Participate, contribute and quickly switch between Organizations.